10 December, 2019
Flourless peanut butter cookiesPosted in : recipes on by : Danielle
Recipe by: Tamara B
- 1 cup peanut butter
- one/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- one egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/two teaspoon baking soda
- 1/two cup semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Include all components to checklist
- Add all substances to checklist
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a large bowl with an electric mixer until finally smooth. Stir egg, vanilla extract, and baking soda into peanut butter mixture stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop mixture by modest rounded spoonfuls onto a baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are flattened and golden, about eight minutes.