27 August, 2019
Pizza dipPosted in : recipes on by : Danielle
In Israel this sauce is drizzled on best of pizza or served on the side for dipping. It can be produced much more or less spicy as you desire. Attempt it the subsequent time you make or order pizza.
- 5min Duration
- 5min Prep Time
- 1/3 cup Servings Servings
- 1/four cup excellent top quality, lowered unwanted fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- one tablespoon water (or much more, if you desire a runnier sauce)
- one/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- one/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- one pinch each dried oregano, basil, and parsley, crushed between your fingertips
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper or paprika charifa/sizzling paprika
Mix all elements in a medium bowl and stir properly. Enjoy as a dip or drizzle for your pizza slice.